Hello again friends, as we all know we are dealing world wide with the pandemic of Coronavirus, COVID-19 and the US has declared a National Emergency and the public has been asked to practice social distancing by staying at home if you are sick and wearing a mask when doing errands and when with other people.
I have been MIA from blogging for a while, I have been unable to write, but I found the spark again and I am hoping to write more frequently.
Today I wanted to do a Summer Bucket List because I wanted to encourage us to enjoy the summer while at home and at the same time being productive and as we also do our work responsibilities.
Here are some ideas:
- Create a Family Cookbook with your favorite recipes and recipes you’d like to try.
- Go out on evening walks around your neighborhood.
- Watch a Documentary that interests you.
- Start a side hustle.
- Start a Prepper Pantry. https://youtu.be/PuM17eG1nao
- Organize your skin care and beauty products.
- Read those books you’ve been wanting to read but have put in the back burner.
- Go out for ice cream
- Have an outdoor bbq
- Watch Hamilton on Disney Plus (if you haven’t already!)
Hope you are having fun while staying safe this Summer 2020!