I don’t know about you, but I have been in the mood for Christmas songs since mid-October. I love singing along with the tunes, specially after setting the Christmas tree and decorations. It’s always pleasant to have music on the background while having a meal, it sets the mood and just makes it an all the more pleasant time. Here is one of my Christmas Playlists for during dinner, on Thanksgiving meal, or on Christmas Day meal.
You can listen to the Holiday Dinner Party playlist here.
Here are the names of the songs:
- Sleigh Ride by Ella Fitzgerald
- Jingle Bells (fet. The Puppin Sisters) by Michael Bublé and The Puppin Sisters
- White Christmas by Kenny Burrell
- El Cha Cha Cha De La Navidad by Celia Cruz
- O Tannenbum by Vince Guaraldi Trio
- Winter Wonderland- Single Version by Louis Armstrong
- Cha Cha Cha All The Way- 1996- Remaster by Capitol Studio Orchestra
- The Nutcracker Suite by Brian Setzer, The Brian Setzer Orchestra
- Christmas Day by She & Him
- What Child Is This by Lauren Daigle
- All I Want For Christmas Is You by She & Him
- It’s The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year by Amy Grant
- Christmas Time Is Here by Lauren Daigle
- Winter Song by Sara Bareilles, Ingrid Michaelson
- The Christmas Song by Stevie Wonder
- Someday at Christmas by Stevie Wonder, Andra Day
- Christmas Waltz by Michael W. Smith
- The Christmas Song (Merry Christmas To You) by Nat King Cole
- The 12 Days Of Christmas by Straight No Chaser
- Holly Jolly Christmas by Michael Bublé
- Winter Wonderland by Tony Bennett
- Mis Deseos/ Feliz Navidad ( Duet With Thalia) by Michael Bublé, Thalia.
I hope you enjoy it as much as I do! Here is link to hear the Playlist once again.
*The cover picture is a royalty free picture.